ALL AREAS, TX
This is a temp-to-hire position. Punctuality and professionalism are extremely important in assessing the employee's long term employment status. This is a first shift position with standard hours of Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (40 hours per week). Any hours worked over 40 will be paid at time and a half wages.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to operate a computer
- Shipping and receiving experience (ability to lift 50lbs)
- Operate a forklift
- Drive a box truck for deliveries (you must have a good driving record)
- Load/unload/stage shipments and deliveries for residential/commercial clients.
- Package finished products for shipping including but not limited to shrink wrapping, boxing, and labeling.
- Communicate with warehouse manager and operations manager to ensure daily tasks are accomplished in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in inventory and quality control measures and complete all necessary paperwork/documentation in accordance with company standards.
- Attendance and punctuality is extremely important and will be a measure of moving from a temporary to permanent status.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace, clean, casual warehouse environment.
- Ability to pass a drug screen, driving, and criminal background check, supply past employment verification information, show proof of eligibility to work in the USA.