SALES DEVELOPMENT REP.
AUSTIN NORTH, TX
Austin Staffing, Inc. Is looking for a sharp Sales Development Representative for our client in North Austin. The client provides cloud-based solutions and services to automate and manage freight invoice auditing and payment processing for buyers and sellers of logistics services. The client's platform enables companies to optimize supply chain performance through greater visibility into their logistics ecosystem and predictive analytics based on over 1 billion logistics transactions from all industries, modes, and countries. This company is rapidly growing across the globe and looking for first-class Sales Development Representative to grow with it. They operate on a global scale with offices in the U.S., Latin America, Asia, and Europe.
Our Sales Development Representatives are a critical part of our enterprise sales process. As a Sales Development Representative, you'll be responsible for targeting, engaging, qualifying, and scheduling meetings/demos with prospective customers to help build a quality pipeline for our target segments through both inbound marketing efforts and outbound prospecting. Successful candidates will be empathetic, personable, outgoing, and able to help generate leads into qualified opportunities. The Sales Development Representative position offers significant growth potential within the company. You will be working for a dynamic organization that offers a modern, energetic, global working environment.
- Call, email, and use LinkedIn to engage prospects.
- Schedule and hold discovery meetings with key decision makers.
- Prospect: conduct account research, acquire accurate contact information and develop tailored messaging that creates engagement.
- Follow-up on Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs).
- Work with the Marketing and Sales Team to manage and deliver outbound campaigns to drive awareness and build the pipeline.
- Find and source new strategic contacts within target companies (decision makers and sponsors, organize contact lists and research within CRM).
- Develop relationships with prospective new customers across multiple functions (logistics, supply chain, procurement, finance, and transportation).
- Manage and grow all contacts with your prospective customers while maintaining accurate records of results and next steps.
- Convert prospects into sales-ready leads by articulating our value proposition to generate accepted opportunities.
- Research and uncover new projects across our target markets.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitive positioning in the marketplace.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Sales Executives and Account Managers as qualified opportunities to develop and assist in the successful closing of these opportunities.
- Learn how to develop and maintain accurate forecasts and effectively maintain a CRM with detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities.
- Continuously review working practices and look at how we can improve them.
- Bachelor's Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- 1-2 years of related lead generation/inside sales experience required, preferably B2B sales of SaaS-based products/services.
- Proven track record in exceeding established sales and call targets.
- Excellent communication skills (phone, chat, email) and strong, creative problem-solving abilities.
- Experience building customer relationships over the phone and via web conferencing.
- Experience in engaging prospective customers and generating interest by understanding their unique needs.
- Self-starter who possesses the ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Embrace aggressive goals and have a competitive nature.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate the value and benefits.
Apply now if you would like to start a career with a company that is growing and showing no signs of slowing down.