LEANDER, TX 78645 | Temp/Hire
The Community Ambassador will report to the Director of Marketing. The Community Ambassador will serve to greet visitors to the community, with the primary goal of offering an overview of the development, selling the community and sharing the many advantages of living in the community. The Community Ambassador will follow a pre-written script to assure each guest and realtor are provided with a standard and winning presentation.
The Community Ambassador will interact directly with prospective home buyers, vendors, local businesses and Realtors. The Community Ambassador will assist in the day to day administrative tasks such as bookkeeping, reporting, tracking and managing budget to actual expenditures and assuring the facilities are stocked with supplies and marketing collateral. A strong skill set in AV and computer systems is a plus. Additionally, the Community Ambassador will assist the Director of Marketing and her staff in the organization of numerous events and will work the events as scheduled. This position requires working weekends.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, energetic, enthusiastic, possesses strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills, and the ability to multi-task. Strong organizational and office skills, use of word, excel, power point, and computer literacy is a must. The right candidate will serve as an ambassador for the community.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as a greeter, welcoming each visitor by offering refreshments, conducting community tours, and provide each visitor with a Community Presentation.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with each guest, local vendors, businesses and Realtors selling in the area surrounding Santa Rita Ranch
- As needed, assist the Director of Marketing and her staff in planning, promoting and executing a robust annual calendar of events
- Registering prospective buyers and Realtors
- Lead follow-up and nurturing
- Answer telephone calls and direct client inquiries to the appropriate point of contact
- Provide superior customer service to prospective homeowners, Realtors and residents
- Preparing, mailing and/or delivering resident and Realtor marketing collateral as needed
- Data entry for customer and Realtor profile information into system and file accordingly
- Maintain clean and tidy welcome center i.E. Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, keeping coffee bar stocked, taking out garbage as required
- Bookkeeping, budget tracking, clerical, and other administrative tasks as needed to run the day to day operations of 2 welcome centers.
- 1-2 years sales, marketing, sales, administrative or customer service related experience
- BA or BS from an accredited university or relevant work experience
- Excellent Presentation Skills with an ability to memorize a script and present in a relaxed and knowledgeable manner
- Demonstrate ownership and sense of urgency in resolving issues in a fast paced environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required including, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Demonstrate strong customer focus and service
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively multi-task in order to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and platform speaking
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment; willing to pitch-in as needed
- Capable of standing for extended periods of time
- Candidates are required to have reliable personal transportation
- Bookkeeping and Accounting knowledge and background
Preferred Skills / Knowledge
- Experience / knowledge of the land development, home building or real estate industry is a plus
-Excellent presentation skills; relaxed and confident demeanor
-Able to take ownership of issues and resolve them in a fast-paced environment
-Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook (testing will be administered)
-Very good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects
-Excellent communication skills, verbal, written, and platform-speaking
-Capable of standing for long periods of time
-Must have reliable personal transportation as some driving will be required (mileage will be reimbursed)
Any experience or knowledge of land development, home building, or the real estate industry is a big plus.