BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
AUSTIN NORTH, TX
This key professional position will be developing relationships with local Austin area companies and assessing staffing needs in nearly all industries throughout the city. This position requires extreme professionalism, excellent written and verbal skills, and the ability to comfortably speak with Human Resources and C-level decision makers. Functions will also include attending and / or hosting company tours, presentations, area network functions, business luncheons, and business related trade events; some (very few) of these activities will be conducted after business hours.
- Generate new revenue from mid to large sized companies.
- Prospecting and selling to new, active, and inactive clients by making contact, both in person and via telephone, conducting in-person meetings and presentations, and speaking with prospective clients that call into our office in search of staffing needs.
- Develop business through a combination of research, lead generation, prospecting, and networking.
- Identifying potential target clients.
- Provide bids and proposals for clients.
- Conduct presentations.
- Respond to RFP requests.
- Develop business relationships.
- Report daily activities and results into the ACT database.
- Partner with recruiting team to communicate incoming accounts.
- Participate in weekly meetings to review activity and incoming staffing projections.
- Communicate client priorities and business needs on a daily basis.
- Provide excellent client management and address client concerns.
- Meet all minimum requirements for activity and revenue growth.
- Will be held accountable for personal production while contributing to the overall success of the firm.
- Complete all required sales and expense reports in a timely manner.
- Research and understand the client's needs and line of business in order to identify additional opportunities.
- Take initiative, work efficiently, and commit to quality service.
- Build and maintain a solid social media presence.
- 2 years of business to business sales with an emphasis on the staffing or PEO industries, Applicant Tracking Software industries, or other types of vendors to various large industries.
- Experience generating and developing major accounts.
- Degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Competent in all aspects of the sales process; prospecting, cold/warm calling, scheduling meetings, client presentations, extending bids and proposals, closing.
- Expert level skills in building relationships with new and existing clients.
- The ability to achieve desired results and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Must have proven experience in B2B sales and building a client portfolio.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background and drug screening.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid Drivers License.
- Must be able to work Monday thru Friday from 8am to 5pm
- Must be able to attend occasional after hours business functions.
- Ability to attend related Network functions.
PLEASE APPLY BY SENDING US A RESUME VIA ZIPRECRUITER, AND BY COMPLETING ON ONLINE APPLICATION AT THE FOLLOW LINK:
Compensation: Base Pay Commensurate with Experience, Commission, Gas Allowance, Expense Account, Medical, Vacation, PTO, Holidays