INSIDE SALES ASSISTANT
AUSTIN WEST, TX | Temp/Hire
The chosen individual will work cooperatively with designated field sales personnel to help drive overall territory revenue. Our client specializes in cutting edge products.
1. Support Regional Managers by providing quotations and supporting documents for projects.
2. Help Regional Managers advance opportunities through sales pipeline.
3. Work collaboratively with Regional Managers to arrange meetings with consultants, integrators and end users.
4. Periodic follow up with key integrators, consultants and end users to assure satisfaction and to uncover new sales opportunities.
5. Respond to, and qualify all leads in assigned regions.
6. Outbound efforts to identify new prospects.
7. Work closely with operations to track orders and properly align customer expectations for product leads times and delivery.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business or related field (Required)
Experience: 1-3 years' experience in a B2B environment
" Strong written and verbal communication Skills
" Someone who is engaging and great at making customers feel appreciated
" Detail-oriented, organized, and very skilled at multi-tasking
" Willing to make outbound sales calls to current and new clients
" Capable of learning and selling security products
" Ability to work in a team selling environment with field sales personnel
" Driven by sales, growth, and success.
" Experience with salesforce.com is Required