GAMING SUPPORT- CSR- ENGLISH/
AUSTIN NORTH, TX | Long Term
ASI is partnering with a North Austin based gaming contact center. We are seeking a talented individual who is bilingual in English and Spanish.
You must be able to read and write Spanish/English language fluently. As a Customer Service Support Representative, you will support a multitude of popular online games through; beta testing, troubleshooting, etc You will be communicating with customers via instant messaging chat and emails to provide customer service.
- 6 months experience in a call center or customer service role preferred
- Experience corresponding via chat, and e-mail
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include weekends, holidays, and overtime
What we offer you;
- Full time employment; long-term temporary assignment
- Discounted medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Professional development opportunities
Attributes that stand out to our client;
- Having a passion for customer care and Gaming!
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers in a fast-paced customer focused contact center
- Courteous and professional manner
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Proficient with working on computers
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer
For immediate consideration you must apply to www.Austinstaffing.Net.